Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!!




Wow, this is pretty late but!!! We had an awesome 4th of July!!! We went to Heber which is one of my favorite places to go for fireworks!! They were awesome as usual! We had such a good view and had fun with the people we were with :)

First we went to the parade which was pretty cool, then it was off to the park where they had like seven or eight of those blow up things you can jump on or slide on!!! This slide was way awesome! I wish I could have gone on it! lol!



Some of the fireworks! Pictures are kinda blurry but at least I got one of my favorite kind :)



Here's my favorite! The ones that end up looking like a Weeping Willow!




I took this picture because it looked like a freeway in HEBER lol! Lots of traffic!


Very very fun 4th of July! Can't wait til next year!!!!






1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had a good time!, It was good to see you and my little kaleb!

    ReplyDelete